Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Beautiful SUNSET!!!


One of the oldest practices in public relations is the passing out of fliers for certain plays, musicals, parties and much more. One of my good friends was on the Internet the other day when I walked into her apartment. As i sat there looking at the gorgeous pictures on her computer of sunsets, scenic wonders and weddings,I couldn't help but wonder how she knew about this certain photographer named Kristopher Orr. I proceeded to ask her that very question and low and behold the answer was not what I expected it to be. She said that she had received a flier up on our campus about the work of this photographer. It amazed me that a little 5x5 cutout could create such an interest and generate such attention. Fliers might be considered "Old School" but they still seem to get the job done if the fliers are done in a professional manner. Since then I have been looking at hundreds of fliers on campus and examining them down to the very smallest detail. Some are awesome while others look as if they were put together in three minutes. Once again it amazes me how productive a simple fliers can be.